Beginners in the “bowl” practising snow ploughs on day 2 lessons. Weather has been amazing 🌞Pizza night has meant almost all students and a couple of staff are stuffed. All looking forward tomorrow! pic.twitter.com/aeum…
Intrepidly walking to their first lesson! Looked a lot sweatier, sun burnt and tired on the way back but the trip to the Gelatarie 🍧made them happier before we went back to the hotel for Pasta, Pork & chips and trifle cake 🍰 ! #SkitripLM19 #courmayeur pic.twitter.com/DNoK…
Tried taking some video footage today. Messed it up to the girls relief. Hopefully more luck tomorrow! Some tired students... all very well behaved and compliant. Instructors really pleased Only 1 knee twist & Sunburnt faces needing TLC. Lights out in 2 ! #SkitripLM19
Nous sommes arriving en Francais. We have arrived in France all safe, Watching Incredibles II. Soon be sleepy time💤
The way to pass the ferry journey... Kenzy stuffing Pringles and Brooke losing at UNO!
This news feed will be kept updated throughout the trip.
Keep an eye on here for updates from the 2019 Ski Trip to Courmayeur!
- Each student’s main piece of baggage should be no more than 30″ x 15″ x 15″ (4 cubic feet).
- All normal school rules apply.
- All rooms must be kept clean and tidy.
- All students must wear a ski helmet.
- Staff cannot accept responsibility for any personal property (including mobile phones, tablets, cameras, etc) that students bring with them.
- There will be no access to hotel balconies in the event that there is ice.
- Ensure you attend all ski fit lessons (after school, once per week).
- Ensure you have all the necessary equipment on the kit list.
- Complete all Interski clothing orders as soon as possible.
- Ensure your passport has at least six months’ validity (valid until at least 23 July 2019).
- Ensure you have a valid European Health Insurance Card (EHIC).