Choosing the subjects for study at Sixth Form is a big decision that you have to make in your school life. This area has been designed to help you make that choice.
In our Course Guide below you can find details of all the courses we have to offer.
Sixth Form prospectus and course information:
PLEASE NOTE: These are large files and may take a few minutes to download
We are proud of our...
• Outstanding Ofsted rating in our 2009/10 inspection
• Excellent value-added - consistently in top 10% of Sixth Forms nationally
• Extensive range of academic and vocational courses, which can be combined
• Highly successful one-year level 2 BTEC programme for students with grades C-E at GCSE
• Idyllic learning environment
• Superb Sixth Form library and study area
• Recent £17m investment in new facilities
• Excellent pastoral care and guidance from experienced team
• Wide variety of trips and visits
• Many opportunities to contribute to the development and life of the school
• High progression rate to university - significant numbers of students achieving First Class Honours degrees and nominations for special awards
Details of music lessons are on the music noticeboard