Congratulations to our Year 11 GCSE, and Year 12 and 13 A level students on their tremendous results; a just reward for hours and hours of hard work. Well done to you all, but a particular mention to the following high achievers:
- Melissa Hanger – A*, A*, A*. Melissa is going on to study Medicine at UCL (London).
- Georgia Willmott – A*, A*, A*. Georgia is taking a gap year before heading off to London to study Geography.
- Linus Head – A*, A, A, A. Linus has secured his place at Bath University to study Engineering.
- Matt Rawlings – A*, A, A. Matt is also heading off to Bath University to study Automotive Engineering.
- Will Priest – A*, A, A. Will will be studying Philosophy, Politics and Economics (PPE) at the London School of Economics.
- Becci Driscoll – A, A, A, B. Becci will be studying Psychology at Oxford University.
- Luc Curtis-Gretton – A, A, A. Luc will study Mechanical Engineering at Bath University.
- Annie Stratman – A*, A, B. Annie will read Psychology at Southampton University.
- Charlie O’Sullivan – A, A, B. Charlie will be taking up an apprenticeship.
- Brandie Tutiett – A, A, C. Brandie will be completing an Art Foundation course at Ferndown Upper School.
Year 12 (AS Level)
- Oscar Head – A, A, A, A
- Tara Prince – A, A, A, A, C
- Hannah Rawlings – A, A, A, C
- Luke Scriven – A*, A, A, C
- Jasmine Brook-Tanker – A, A, A, B
- Cameron Driver – A, A, A
- Sebastian Fowler – A, A, A
- Jasmine Sharland – A, A, B, B
- Dominic Amey – A, A, B, B
BTEC Level 3
- Elisa Lister achieved Double Distinction Stars in Health and Social Care and Sport.
- Olivia Carstairs - D*D*, A
- Emily Newton - D*D*,A, B
- Jack Williams - D*D*, A
- No of entries: 279
- Pass rate: 97.5%
- A*-A: 17.6%
- A*-B: 42.7%
- A*-C: 72%
- No of entries: 406
- Pass rate: 93.6%
- A*-A: 14.8%
- A*-B: 32.7%
- A*-C: 58.5%
Year 11 (GCSE)
- Bryony Hobden - 11 A*s
- Sam Goldsmith - 10A*s
- Natalia Broadbent and Lily Newbold - 8A*s and 2 As
- Georgia Cruse-Drew - 7A*s, 2 As and 1 B
- The following students all achieved 5 A*s and 5 As: Lucy Dennett, Ryan Hull, Megan Leonard, Miles Michinson and Zoe Rowbotham.
- Jessica Hobbs achieved 9 As.
- Laura Pennington and Ella Graham both achieved 8 As and 1A*.
- Jessica Bennett and Ellie Hancock - 4 A*s and 6 As
- Ronan Friday - 5 A*s and 3 As
- Ben Michen and Caroline Eastwood - 6 As and 2A*s
- Pia Elliott and Isobel Wright - 4 As and 2 A*s and 4 Bs
- Joel Stobbart and Carys Wisken - 7As and 1 A*
Headline figures (GCSE)
- 5+ A*-C GCSEs including English and Maths: 63%
- GCSE English A*-C: 83%
- Students making 3+ LoP (Levels of Progress) in English: 86.2%
- Students making 4+ LoP in English: 47.8%
- Maths A*-C: 71.7%
- Students making 3+ LoP in Maths: 64.9%
- Students making 4+ LoP in Maths: 24%
- % of cohort that achieved the English Baccalaureate: 21.4%
- Progress 8: 0.01
- Attainment 8: 51.03
- Progress 8 English: 0.11
- Progress 8 Maths: -0.04
- Progress 8 EBACC: -0.02
- Progress 8 Open element: 0.0
- GCSE Threshold in Maths and English: 66%
School Performance Tables
You can also access recent performance data on the Department for Education’s website by clicking here.